Mass Estimate for _Camarasaurus_

I am having surprising difficulty in finding a published mass estimate
for _Camarasaurus_.  It doesn't appear in Colbert 1962, Anderson et
al. 1985, Alexander 1989 or Henderson 1999 ... which seems odd, given
that _Camarasaurus_ is by some distance the best represented sauropod.

All I can find is a line in the Appendix of Peczkis 1994, which cites
a mass estimate of "10-40 tons" from Bakker 1980, which is not as
specific as it could be.  Does anyone know of anything more specific
in the literature?  What classics am I missing here?

)_v__/\  "I wonder just when our thirst for the Premiership got so
         unquenchable that we'd even consider employing the likes of
         Mr. Bowyer" -- Tony Henshall.