Re: Paleo art lectures at SVP

It is important for everyone to realize that the paleoart symposium is really
not part of SVP (the SVP office & executive committee are insistent that
everyone realize this).

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Chair, SVP Host Committee
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Phone: (303)370-6392
Fax: (303)331-6492
email: KCarpenter@DMNS.org

For fun: http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter

>>> Michael Skrepnick <palaeopaint@dinosaursinart.com> 27/Oct/04 >>>
For anyone who may be interested, I just received this from Gary a short while
ago. . .

On the evening of Nov. 2nd.John Gurche, Mark Hallett, Brian Cooley and Kirk
Johnson will be giving a series of 30 minute presentations about their art work
and the role it plays in the scientific community. Ticket sales are not up to
par and if we do not receive a boost in advance ticket sales in the next day
the lectures will be canceled. Please see attached flyer for tickets purchase
information for the event.  It would be a shame to have to cancel such a fine
program.
Please forward this message to anyone you think would have an interest in
attending.
Thank you
Gary Staab

DMNS Ticket Reservations 1-800-925-2250