Re: New Homo Species!!?

i am just loving the discussions about this!  perhaps this is where
"little" people legends came from?  and having to run from a lizard!
AAAAH!  i can't imagine being faced with a komodo dragon and the odds of
that are really low!  hehe!

i didn't realize they had found more than one individual.  that always is
good, huh?  so we know it wasn't just a fluke.  do paleontolgists (or
fossil hunters in general) classify new species immediately or do they
wait for more than one skeleton?  and have there been finds that were
called one thing and then found to be members of another species?

just wonderin' . . .

thanks for being so amazingly smart all of you!  this list is to me what
being on a "movie star" list and actually emailing your favorite actor
would be.  i am just in awe!

pheret (dazzled by big brains, both past and present)

--
god@pheret.com
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209