Re: New Homo Species!!?

do paleontolgists (or fossil hunters in general) classify new
species immediately or do they wait for more than one skeleton?

Lets put it this way... in most cases they should wait. They are now waiting more often than 20 years ago, but... :-(

and have there been finds that were
called one thing and then found to be members of another species?

Hundreds of thousands.

pheret (dazzled by big brains, both past and present)

Be careful with the meaning of "big". Both we and chimpanzees have brains that are at -- not beyond! -- the upper end of the range of brain sizes expected for mammals of the total body sizes in question. Don't ask me what a bloated brain is actually good for.