Re: Permian metatarsal/metacarpal question

Tanystropheus, (not Macrocnemus or Langobardisaurus), has as the third one as longest metacarpal and metatarsal.
Rieppel considered this an evidence about aquatic vs terrestrial mode of life (Macrocnemus terrestrial, Tanystropheus aquatic).
Cheers,
Silvio Renesto