Romer Prize Talk

Because this is the Theropod Discussion List, I wanted to point out the following talk for those of you coming to SVP. It is by Ron Tykoski, who, in addition to being a damned decent paleontologist, also co-wrote the D2 chapter on ceratosaurs. I cannot recommend Ron's perspective on non-tetanurine theropod phylogenetics highly enough; he has certainly caught onto something that other authors have missed. The talk is at a very convenient time (i.e., not at 8:30 on Saturday morning), so you have no excuse for missing it.

11:30 Plaza Ballroom A/B [ROMER PRIZE SESSION]
Ontogenetic stage assessment and the position of Coelophysoidea within basal Theropoda
TYKOSKI, Ronald

Wagner