Re: Adieu Ingenia (Barsbold's address)

From: Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org
Re: Adieu Ingenia
The preoccupied status of the name Ingenia was discovered
a few years back by a paleontologist and I had been told
that Barsbold was going to be contacted. However, I have
no idea if that happened. Certainly the original author
deserves the opportunity to replace the name. After the
Megapnosaurus mess, simply sending a single note to some
remote country is not adequate and more effort is needed.
And the name of the author should be correctly spelled in
the correspondence, which not have been the case with Mike
Raath and "Syntarsus."
Here's Barsbold's mailing address in English as of 2001:

Rinchen Barsbold
Director, Paleontological Center
Mongolian Academy of Sciences
Enhtaivny Gudamj