Barnum the rex isn't Dynamosaurus

Thanks to the links sent to me, it is clear that Barnum isn't the rest of
"Dynaosaurus imperosus", not unless the diagnostic character is a tyrannosaurid
with two left femora. I was always skeptical of the claims and checked
carefully at the Natural History Museum in London. A detailed description of
the "Dynamosaurus" holotype will be presented by me next year at the symposium
"100 years of Tyranosaurus" to be held in Hill City, SD.

As best I could determine from the limited archival data, Brown collected his
specimen along Seven Mile Creek drainage somewhere in Sec. 14, 15 or 16, T 40N,
R 63W, Niobrara County, Wyoming. Based on Brown's collecting habits, I was
skeptical that he would leave anything behind, especially since he knew he had
a new, very large theropd. Barnum is just another Tyrannosaurus from the
general vicinity of "Dynamosaurus".