Re: Human top speed record and the OG of animals

Seismosaurus@seznam.cz writes:

<<  I would be interested knowing how good would certain dinosaur species be
in comparison with human athletes. >>

I didn't check out the rules too closely, so I don't know where the IFOCE
would stand on, say, a _Carnotaurus_ entering the Nathan's International Hot
Dog
Eating Contest...

     http://www.ifoce.com/july4.htm

...but IMHO the theropod would do rather well, and would probably seal his
victory by eating the other contestants when they ran out of "designated meat."

Chip Howell
www.geocities.com/vorompatra