Re: New work on running biomech by Hutchinson

<No, no -- the method to convert m/s to km/h is to multiply them with 3.6.

MOR is Museum of the Rockies; MOR 55 is a specimen number.>

  He also wanted to know what the Froude number is, and how it's
calculated:

  http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/FroudeNumber.html will help out,
I am sure.

  As for MOR 55, it's MOR 555 (typo above), the "Wankel rex."

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden