Re: Registration

Mike Keesey (mightyodinn@yahoo.com) wrote:

<The reason I proposed prefixes ending in vowels is because they can be
tacked on to anything. (Well, okay, adding "Zoo-" to a clade starting with
"O" could be awkward ... hmmm ... I dunno, maybe it doesn't work.)>

  Or if we HAD to, just rename the taxon someone equivalent and fitting,
without using affixes....

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden