Re: Psittacosaurus adult found with 34 juveniles

     I'm thinking of a prairie dog-like scenario.
There are multiple adults tending their offspring,
some calamity befalls them, say a flood, and in their
panic, they all run to the nearest burrow, with an
uneven distribution of juveniles per adult. I also
wonder if those tail bristles were "burrow plugs",
blocking the entrance from predators. Cool fossil.

Cheers,

W.R.