Pycnonemosaurus

I'm having difficulty pinpointing the location of Pycnonemosaurus. I have not seen a copy of the paper and am relying on postings to this list, where the location was given as Paolo Creek, Fazenda Roncador ranch, Mato Grosso state, Brazil. In all my searches I have only been able to find 1 Fazenda Roncador, which is in Sao Paolo state, nowhere near Mato Grosso, and 1 other possible site of just Roncador, which is closer, being in Mato Grosso do Sul.
If anyone has access to the original paper, I would be grateful if they could check the location for me, and if possible (if there is a map provided), give me the approximate lat/long coordinates, or at least a nearby major town/city/landmark.
Thanks
Graeme Worth