Re: DinosaurAH!torium

Just one question: what the heck is a "Megatosaurus"?

As Cliff noted, it's s'posed to be _Megapnosaurus_, the dreaded (although rather comedic) rename of "Syntarsus" (stupid beetles). Cliff's sculptures are gorgeous, as I expect from him. ;-D They'll be on display at the Johnson Farm Dinosaur Tracksite, should any of you be coming through St. George any time soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jdharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@hotmail.com
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~jdharris

"The subject which I have chosed for the customary
Address this year lays no claim to authoritativeness; it is
not a wide synthesis of the state of knowledge reached
in any particular field; nor does it pretend to any
particular intrinsic importance." -- Sir Gavin de Beer,
opening sentence of his 1947 Presidential Address to
the Linnean Society of London