Visual References

First off, thanks to everybody that helped me out with my questions on programs used to make lifelike 3D dinosaurs earlier.
I'm getting ready to stick my toe in the 3D modeling water. What I need now are some good visual references of skeletal drawings, musculatures and life restorations, preferably the front, side AND top views if possible so I can use them as guides. I want to make my models as anatomically correct as possible.
So, whoever knows some good online references, please let me know.