2001 and 2003 SVP Abstracts

Hi, people.

I know that the SVP abstracts for this year are on-line at
        http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/2004_SVP_abstracts.pdf
and that the 2002 abstracts are at
        http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/Abstracts02.pdf
but does anyone know where I can find PDFs of the 2003 and
(especially) 2001 abstracts?  I've tried the obvious tweaking of the
URLs above, but none of the tweaked versions hit anything.

Thanks.

)_v__/\  "The idea that chocolate is better than vanilla is
         unscientific, even if it is true (:-)" -- Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.