RE: 2001 and 2003 SVP Abstracts

From: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>

but does anyone know where I can find PDFs of the 2003 and
(especially) 2001 abstracts?  I've tried the obvious tweaking of the
URLs above, but none of the tweaked versions hit anything.

Hi Mike. I'm not sure where the 2001 abstracts are, but you can find the 2003 abstracts here:

http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/VRPA2303supp_all.pdf

Best,

Jordan

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.