Re: 2001 and 2003 SVP Abstracts

> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:36:47 -0400
> From: Jordan Mallon <j_mallon@hotmail.com>
>
>> but does anyone know where I can find PDFs of the 2003 and
>> (especially) 2001 abstracts?  I've tried the obvious tweaking of
>> the URLs above, but none of the tweaked versions hit anything.
>
> Hi Mike.  I'm not sure where the 2001 abstracts are, but you can
> find the 2003 abstracts here:
>       http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/VRPA2303supp_all.pdf

Thanks for that, Jordan, much appreciated.  It seems that they pick a
new, random, URL every year, then :-!

If anyone has the 2001 abstracts as a PDF, I am still very much
interested in getting hold of that.

Most specifically, I am looking for Sereno and Wilson's abstract on
_Nigersaurus_ dentition, which Glut Supplement 3 implies refers
_Nigersaurus_ to Diplodocidae (i.e. not Rebbachisauridae):

        Sereno, Paul C. and Jeffrey A. Wilson.  2001.  A sauropod
        tooth battery: structure and evolution: JVP 21 (supplement to
        number 3), pp. 100A-101A.

Any help in tracking this down will be appreciated.

)_v__/\  "We will be married on Sunday, that's what you promised,
         married on Sunday ...  That was last August!" -- Steven
         Sondheim, "Sweeney Todd"