RE: [darren.naish@port.ac.uk: 52nd SVPCA meeting]

From: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
CC: sauropod@socrates.berkeley.edu
Subject: [darren.naish@port.ac.uk: 52nd SVPCA meeting]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:19:25 +0100

Dear DMLers,

I'm forwarding this summary of SVPCA 2004 on behalf of ex-HP Darren
Naish.  I notice, skimming through this report (I've not read it
properly myself yet) that Darren gives an extremely sketchy report of
his own talk: "Darren Naish discussed _Yaverlandia_."  For those who'd
like to know more, you can read the abstract of his talk on the SVPCA
web-site at
        http://www.svpca.org/2004/abstracts/svpca-papers_a.htm#abst11
I leave it to him whether he wants to reveal the punchline in this
forum, or wait for it to be published.

I noticed that he included his *Yaverlandia* talk under the heading "Theropods"...

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.