Modern Geology

Finding a copy of:

Carpenter K., and Tidwell, V. (1998). Preliminary description of a Brachiosaurus skull from Felch Quarry 1, Garden Park, Colorado. in The
Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation: An Interdisciplinary Study. Kenneth Carpenter, Danial Chure and James Kirkland eds. Modern Geology Vol. 23 No 1-4. pp. 69-84.

has proven to be an exceedingly difficult task. U of Toronto doesn't have it. The ROM doesn't have it. Not being attached to a university or museum means that interlibrary loan is next to impossible (I asked at the local library once and they looked at me as if I had said "I'd like to learn to play the banjo"). Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get ahold of it?

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my website at:

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/>http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy<http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/>/