Re: SVO Roomies ... Adam's Mark or Otherwise

Dear lists (and appologies for cross-posting),

  I am looking for a roommate ... as I am sure you are tired of hearing
about. Clean, fastidious male ... except for clothes, they go everywhere.
I am hoping to cut costs by NOT staying at the Adam's Mark, but my
experience in Denver is limited to the '99 meeting, in which I did stay at
the Adam's Mark Hotel, sharing between 3 people for the stay at $130
apiece. Cheaper is better :).

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden