nomen conservandum

Hey all,

Some of you may remember me from my sporadic posts back when I was an undergrad at Cal (Go Bears!), most probably not. I'm out of the field now (hey, I was a third author, that counts as being in the field!) but still retain my childlike enthusiasm for dinosaurs and paleo in general. Anyway, I'm back now after a couple months spent browsing the archives. Lots has changed! But a lot stays the same, also. Anyway, as you may have guessed from the fact that I'm talking right now, I want something. At least, that's what my parents would think.

I know that in recent years a couple of familiar dinosaur genera have been named nomen conservandum with neotypes by the ICZN, because they were in danger of becoming nomina dubia because of crappy type specimens or what have you... including Iguanodon (neotype: I. bernissartensis) and Coelophysis (neotype: Ghost Ranch stuff), and apparently, Cetiosauriscus (neotype: C. stewarti??).

I also heard that Cetiosaurus was being nominated with C. oxoniensis as a neotype.

So my questions are three:
1) Has the heroic ICZN come to the rescue of any other (non-avian) dinosaurs?
2) What happened with Cetiosauriscus anyway?
3) Did they do anything with Cetiosaurus (not -iscus) yet? Haven't found anything on this list to indicate they have. Is it at least on the short list?

Thanks loads,

Mike de Sosa