Anatomical details

I've resumed the work on my bird matrix. Two questions have surfaced:

- Does *Hesperornis* have a pygostyle? Is the end of the tail known at all?
- Behind the transition point, most theropods have broad, forward-leaning
prezygapophyses that stiffen the tail. Some (*Archaeopteryx*, *Rahonavis*)
have narrow prezygapophyses that do the same. Dromaeosaurs have both pre-
and postzygapophyses elongated beyond good and evil, and the chevrons, too.
Scansoriopterygids... *Epidendrosaurus* is not well enough preserved.
*Scansoriopteryx*, however... its chevrons are plesiomorphic; but are its
pre- and postzygapophyses discernible in the first place? In the photos they
are seemingly not. I can't tell if only the prezygapophyses are lengthened
(as the very optimistic drawings show it) or the postzygapophyses, too. I
remember some fellow listmembers have seen the specimen...?

Many thanks in advance!