Darren Tanke on the Canadian Discovery Channel

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Darren Tanke's segment on the "Daily Planet" regarding the dinosaur bones on the sunken SS Mount Temple is now available on their archive site at

http://www.exn.ca/dailyplanet

Go to "story archive" and chose 9/16. It's about a 3 minute long video that's pretty neat (if I do say so myself).

And for those who have questions or comments, Darren will be manning the corresponding poster on Friday at SVP in Denver.

By the way, I'll be manning my Little Fish Lake poster on Thursday (my first poster presentation at SVP!) and would love to chat about the site. It's a mass mortality site from about 200 years ago that will have some interesting implications for future fossil bonebed studies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Patty

"Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today"
James Dean

Patty Ralrick
Bellevue, NE  USA

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx