Re: Late Jurassic China

Dear DML,

I have been asked to produce a painting of Late Jurassic China and require a little help please. I would like to illustrate _Tuojiangosaurus_ and _Mamenchisaurus _ could some one simply confirm that these two dinosaurs did live at the same time and in the same locations please? Oxfordian, Shangshaximiao Formation I believe, is this correct? Also could anyone suggest a pterosaur(s) that could be illustrated in the same painting please? I need to get this right and would greatly appreciate any help, many thanks in advance.

Bob Nicholls
www.paleocreations.com

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger