First episode of "Lost"

Hi everyone,

First let me apologize if you are all ready talking about this - I get the mailing list as a digest, so I only get it once a day.

Did anyone else watch that new TV show "Lost"? My Mom has been asking me for weeks if it's going to have dinosaurs on it because the commercials make it seem like there will be. I told her that I didn't think so because I never saw it mentioned on the mailing list. Usually someone on here is in the know. Did I miss something? It sure is pointing towards some huge carnivorous critter!

Personally, I thought the first episode was pretty exciting. If they could keep this up (I know, a total pipe dream) it would be a cool show. Especially if some dinos make an appearance. Thoughts anyone?

Have fun!

Patty

"Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today"
James Dean

Patty Ralrick
Bellevue, NE  USA

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx