Utahraptor

Mike Keesey wrote
--- gmbra@it.net.au wrote:
> Someone has brought to my attention the Utahraptor fact sheet on the BBC
> website, which says Utahraptor is known from a well preserved skeleton from
> Utah and fragmentary remains from South America.
> Anyone know anything about these South American remains?
Ack! They're probably referring to _Megaraptor_, which is not even considered a
coelurosaur, let alone a dromaeosaurid, anymore.

That, or something similar, was my initial response as well, Mike. But the fact sheets are attributed to Benton, who presumably knows better than that? Hence my query in case I had missed something.
Graeme Worth