RE: Floating Sauropods

From: Amtoine Grant <ajgrant@eastlink.ca>

Yo, I haven't seen this subject brought up, so I think I will. I just came across this article at "http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20031208/dinofloat.html"; that states that studies have shown that giant sauropods could "float like a cork". Thoughts?

This was brought up a little less than a year ago, in fact. As you can see, the press release was last fall. The discussions can be read here:

http://dml.cmnh.org/2003Oct/msg00321.html

Best,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.