Fossilized Amber

I am a student at University of Texas at Dallas and I have embarked on
a project involving fossilized amber. I have extracted small fragments
of amber from rock and wood but must now determine if there is any
pollen within the amber. If there is existing pollen, I must then
extract the pollen and analyze it to determine its origins.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find information about how to
extract this pollen. I need exact instructions on the procedure. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.