"From:" line below. -- MPR

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:31:24 -0300
From: 2CLPV <clpv2@mn.ufrj.br>
Subject: II LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

II LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that new information related to the II LATIN
AMERICAN CONGRESS OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY (IICLPV) is now available.

We would like to invite you to access the site
http://acd.ufrj.br/mndgp/2clpv, in order to be acquainted with the news on
Symposia, Registration, Call for Presentations, Student Meeting and Paleoart.

This meeting is scheduled for 10-12/ August 2005 in Rio de Janeiro.

See you!

Organizing Committee
IICLPV