Peter Dodson and Suuwassea on Discovery Canada Tonight

Tonight, Thursday Sept. 30 on the Discovery Canada cable channel, the _Daily Planet_ at 7 p.m. EDT will run a segment featuring Jerry Harris and Peter Dodson discussing our new sauropod, _Suuwassea emiliae_. (also broadcast at 11 p.m. today, 9 a.m. and 12 noon tomorrow). See also beginning tomorrow afternoon the website www://discoverychannel.ca

All of the "Rattlesnake Ridge" bones we excavated in 1999 and 2000 are from a new sauropod, Suuwassea emilieae, and the publication came out in _Acta Palaeontologica Polonica_ 49 (2), 2004: 197-210
For further info on the Penn press release (and my illustration) of the sauropod find, see: http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/article.php?id=641

Patti Kane-Vanni Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great." - Mark Twain