Re: Get your degree fast at DML University!

The following URLs are *not* joke sites.  Get yerself ordained in 24 hrs!
 You say you're stuck at a dino dig and two of your crew mates need to
get married *immediately*?  No problem!  Marry 'em yourself!  Have your
scientific beliefs been challenged by ignorant religious groups?  No
problem!  Become an ordained religious leader and shame your critics into
silence!

Overview
http://www.apatheticagnostic.com

Application