Re: Get your degree fast at DML University!

As it's April 1st, I think I'll add a plug for my very own University
Collage o' Dipwytch, what's in Dorset, England.  T'ain't no use looking at
yer maps, as our village ain't on 'em yet.

"Looking to make hey in yer choosen carier, but to idol or stupid fer
traditinal qualifikations?  Here at The University Collage o' Dipwtch, we
has got a mature aproach to education. Life tain't about books and lessens.
It's experience and money what matters!"
http://www.geocities.com/trevor_dykes/dipuni.htm
Whoever you be, we'll do you an' all.