Shantungosaurus giganteus

All,

Does anyone have measurements for Shantungosaurus giganteus, and how much postcrania has been found, or is it still too unprepared? Better yet, I don't suppose anyone has a PDF of Hu (1973) they could give me? Thanks all, and Happy April Fool's Day!

Caleb Lewis

"Meaning of life for chicken, meaning of life for chicken!" -McDonald's commercial

"I think every conscious person, every person who is awake to the functioning principles within his reality, has a moment where he stops blaming the problems in the world on group think, on humanity and authority, and starts to face himself...The problem is not out there; the problem is the needy beast of a thing that lives in my chest." -Donald Miller _Blue Like Jazz_