Re: Mobile T.rex

You've seen it in motion? Is there a link where I could?

On Friday, April 1, 2005, at 04:06  PM, James R. Cunningham wrote:

When you watch the swinging tail and hips of the miniature from below, it is
very obvious that the tail is both balancing the animal and helping to drive
the legs; the hips oscillate back and forth in synch. The tail is obviously
quite central to locomotion in rexes. Quite fascinating and lovely to watch.
JimC