Re: Jinfengopteryx elegans the troodontid

Dan Bensen asked: "Looking at the tail, it seems to have had a bushy, sort
of bottle-brush integument in life, but I assume that it's a squished
laterally flaring tail (like in Archaeopteryx).  Is there any way to tell?"

I don't know if I missed the answer to this, but if anyone's got any ideas
i'd like to hear them. I'm working on a Mei long sculpture right now, so I
need to grab any info I can on basal trrodontid integument!

So, Archie-type tail or bottle brush? Any ideas?

regards,
Michael Lovejoy
Paleo Studio