Zimbabwe dino paper

A predatory dinosaur of Zimbabwe that attacks anything that stands in its way...?

No, this isn't about Mugabe and the fraudulent elections in Zimbabwe, but a paper about dinosaur tracks:

Ahmed, A.A.K., Lingham-Soliar, T. and Broderick, T.J. (2004). Giant sauropod tracks from the Middle-Late Jurassic of Zimbabwe in close association with theropod tracks. Lethaia 37(4): 467-470.

I haven't seen the paper, or even read the abstract, so I don't know how "giant" these tracks are (e.g., compared to _Breviparopus_, from further north).

Tim