Re: Zimbabwe dino paper

Ahmed, A.A.K., Lingham-Soliar, T. and Broderick, T.J. (2004).  Giant
sauropod tracks from the Middle-Late Jurassic of Zimbabwe in close
association with theropod tracks.  Lethaia 37(4): 467-470.

I haven't seen the paper, or even read the abstract, so I don't know how
"giant" these tracks are (e.g., compared to _Breviparopus_, from further
north).

Well... it has no actual abstract. The biggest footprint (left pes) is 94 cm long, 56 cm wide "and 20 cm deep anteriorly".

The whole site has been trampled by elephants meanwhile. Not much is left. :-(