Re: Pycraft article

I would HIGHLY appreciated it if somebody could supply me
with and electronic copy of the following article:

W.P. Pycraft, 1900. On the monophyly and phylogeny of the
Palaeognathae (Ratitae and Crypturi) and Neognathae
(Carinatae). Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
15:149-290.

And you really think someone has scanned this 105-year-old article?

I'd rather recommend finding some newer literature, such as for example...

Joel Cracraft & Julia [A.] Clarke: The basal clades of modern birds, 143 -- 156 in Jacques [A.] Gauthier & Lawrence F. Gall (eds.): New Perspectives on the Origin and Early Evolution of Birds. Proceedings of the Internationa Symposium in Honor of John H. Ostrom, Peabody Museum of Natural History/Yale University 2001

Alan Cooper, Carles [?] Lalueza-Fox, Simon Anderson, Andrew Rambaut, Jeremy Austin & Ryk Ward: Complete mitochondrial genome sequences of two extinct moas clarify ratite evolution, Nature 409, 704 -- 707 (8 February 2001)

You'll find some discussion about both articles in the archives http://dml.cmnh.org/. The pdf version of the 2nd article should be freely available from http://www.nature.com/nature.