Re: on being a paleontologist

While my PhD work is in paleontology, much of my MS was actually conservation bio oriented (there are in fact several connections between the two, but that's another story). In line with Jaime's comments, it was the conservation work that became depressing at times, rather than the paleo work.

Cheers,
--Mike Habib