Re: Another query: Baryonyx a facultative quadruped?

On Apr 11, 2005 9:58 PM, John Hunt <john.bass@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> The mount of Baryonyx in the NHM London has a bipedal pose.

Yeah, I've been there, but just because a certain museum exhibit is
set up in a certain way doesn't say much to me. Museums have been
known to make quite a few mistakes, and it isn't easy to correct an
exhibit. I didn't really think Baryonyx would be capable of
quadrupedal locomotion myself, but I needed some excellent opinions
from here. Thanks everyone