Re: FW a notice for a dummy :-))

In a message dated 4/15/2005 9:24:01 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
Danvarner@aol.com writes:
The newspaper story  states:

<< "I'm a scientist, first and foremost," said Nate Murphy,  the Malta
paleontologist who helped find Leonardo and publicly  unveiled him to great
fanfare
in 2002. "A specimen like Leonardo, he's  our marquis specimen and  deserves
be studied. I am getting all  sorts of pressure from museums around  the
country to let them take him  and do the research. They've got deep pockets,
but
once you give a  specimen to another institution, it's hard to get him back."

Who are these deep-pocketed museums  around the  country so willing to
snatch Leonardo from his rightful  home? America wants to  know! And so do I
because I've never met a  museum with deep pockets or even  shallow ones for
that
matter. Signed,  DV, a marquis specimen in his own  right.