Re: Paired Eggs in a Dinosaur Indicate Biological Sex

It is interesting that a reversal back to a functional dual oviduct
hasn't occurred in living ground birds, but it has occurred in some
living predatory birds.  The pattern is confusing, and its relationship
to flight appears weak (at least to me).

<pb>