Re: FW a notice for a dummy :-))

I can't answer Mary's question, but on one of my many summer trips along
the Hi-Line, I finally was worn down by the museum's advertising sign so
I stopped in.

The building is rather small, and there isn't a lot of room for displays,
but what they had up was interesting.  The admission price was
$5.00/person (1990s-pricing).  Not expensive admission, but not cheap
either, because you can see everything in about 15 minutes.  When I was
there, the dino mummy hadn't been collected yet.

BTW: For anyone interested in experiencing small town Americana, driving
the Hi-Line is worth it.  The towns have remained largely unchanged since
the 1960s ("unchanged" in the good sense).  Watching the blazing summer
sun come up while I was eating pancakes, ham, and coffee in a 1940's
brick diner in downtown Havre is one of my fond memories.

<pb>