Re: FW a notice for a dummy :-))

At 5:35 PM -0400 4/17/05, Nick Pharris wrote:
>Quoting Cliff Green <dinonaut@emerytelcom.net>:
>
>> Dear Phil and List,
>>
>>     OK, you got me. Just where the heck is " The High Line. " I've never
>> heard of it. I am traveling to the Black Hills to Deliver a very late full
>> scale Pteranodon sculpture in June. Is it around that area?
>
>US Highway 2, which runs from Everett, Washington, to the Upper Peninsula of
>Michigan.  I drove it with my dad when I moved from Washington to Michigan for
>grad school.

Another stretch of US Highway 2 runs from the northwest corner of Vermont to
Houlton, Maine. Parts of it are very nice, running on the northern fringe of
the White Mountains National Forcest in eastern New Hampshire and Maine.
--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com; http://www.jeffhecht.com