PDFs available

In keeping with the Denver Museum of Nature & Science's policy of making
science and scientific results available to the public, PDFs of many of
my publications are now available (follow the link below). For you T rex
groupies, the biomechanical analysis of the T rex arm is available
(there is an error in one equation, I know), as is my now dated overview
of Asian and North American tyrannosaurids. There is also the
biomechanical study of theropod arms (they had much less motion than
artists show), and a description of the famous DMNH hadrosaur with the T
rex bite mark.

Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Ken.Carpenter@DMNS.org
ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter