Darwin died 123 years ago

Good day!
Although it's already 123 years from his death today, Darwin was probably the
most influencing scientist in biology in the whole 19th Century. I just wonder,
what was his opinion of dinosaurs. In 1850's dinosaurs were already popular in
England mainly thanks to the art of B. W. Hawkins, so I doubt that Darwin
wouldn't count with them during the work on "Origin of species". Did he
actually mention dinosaurs in his work? Well, except of pigeons, of course....
Thank you in advance, Vlad "Mei long" Socha

"I'm sharpening up my beak and claws in readines" T. H. Huxley
http://www.seznam.cz - e-mailová schránka 2000 MB