To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: Paleo Board?

a fwd from Mr. Rowe
Anyways, I have let this message ramble on too
long.  The website is
http://paleoboard.dhs.org

The site is not currently working, does anyone here use that board? Seems like it might be a good idea. I had been considering that this would be an interesting direction for this group to take. I hope that that board is populated and functional.