From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Dino Guy Ralph
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:51 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Liaoning Forest Diorama

See new behind-the-scenes photographs of the work in progress for the
Liaoning Forest Diorama, which will debut as part of the "Dinosaurs: Ancient

Fossils, New Discoveries" traveling exhibit on May 14, 2005 at the American
Museum of Natural History, at
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/dinosaurs/bts.php.
--------
"Dino Guy" Ralph W. Miller III
proud member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology