Fw: Ceratopsian mass estimates

Let me try this again. I accidently sent this out before finishing. D'oh!

 Dear Tom and List,

     What does the Guiness  book of world records say is the largest
 modern elephant on record? I have heard that there were jumbo sized ones
( pun intended ) that were in and about ten tons.  If I have been
misinformed, please enlighten me further.

Towards the within Cliff

 Where does your 10 t Loxodonta mass estimate